Families can have it all in Sterling Lakes. Residents will enjoy the convenience of location paired with nature’s beauty in their new south Houston community. Developed by Land Tejas Companies in the Canyon Gate concept of lifestyle, the master-planned community of Sterling Lakes offers residents prime location, resort-style amenities, and homes equipped with the latest technology.
Minutes from the Texas Medical Center, downtown Houston, Hobby Airport, NASA and Kemah Boardwalk, while still less than 40 miles from the Gulf Coast. Sterling Lakes’ residents enjoy a combination of entertainment, retail and business destinations of Houston.
Buyers can select from home designs priced from the $130’s to the $300’s in the gated and monitored the first phase of development.
Each home in Sterling Lakes is equipped with a home networking center, enabling residents to take advantage of the latest technology services such as broadband internet, digital telephone, and home computer networking. Residents of Sterling Lakes enjoy the advantage of living in a community powered by En-Touch services. This exclusive benefit gives each homeowner discounted bulk services that can be activated by move-in day. A monthly fee billed annually, with Home Owners Association Dues includes as standard: basic cable, high-speed internet, and home alarm monitoring.
In Sterling Lakes, SplashPad Texas® will be the center of attention when it is time to have fun. This fun-filled water-play park provides outdoor amusement for the whole family, with many of its features available year-round. The trademark Canyon Gate amenity includes: slash and spray pad, spray-play pool, cabana and changing rooms, children’s playground, and tike-bike course, walking trails and covered picnic pavilions complete with tables, benches and electrical outlets for resident gatherings.
The Alvin Independent School District serves the community and is noted for its student achievement and strong parental involvement.
Sterling Lakes is located on Highway 288 and County Road 56, 3 miles south of Highway 6. Residents enjoy excellent access to major thoroughfares including Sam Houston Tollway (Beltway 8), Fort Bend Parkway Toll Road, Interstate 45 and the Southwest Freeway (US 59).
Sterling Lakes Real Estate Overview:
- Currently, there are 65 homes for sale in Sterling Lakes.
- The average price of the homes for sale in Sterling Lakes is $252,820.
- Sterling Lakes Average Price/Square feet is $109.
- The average square of the homes in Sterling Lakes is 2,377 sqft.
We can SHOW you any of these fine homes In Sterling Lakes! Or nearby communities like Sedona Lakes.
CALL NOW for UN-ADVERTISED BUILDER SPECIAL PRICING! ASK ABOUT HOW WE GIVE BACK TO OUR COMMUNITY THAT WE SERVE.
Sterling Lakes, Iowa Colony Real Estate Listings
Active Listings in Sterling Lakes, Iowa Colony
- 1122 Rare Fancy Drive Iowa Colony, TX 77583
- 1115 Rare Fancy Drive Iowa Colony, TX 77583
- 1842 Bending Green Drive Rosharon, TX 77583
- 1813 Bending Green Drive Rosharon, TX 77583
- 1203 Hinged Opal Drive Iowa Colony, TX 77583
- 9434 Grand Spark Dr Drive Rosharon, TX 77583
- 1119 Hinged Opal Drive Iowa Colony, TX 77583
- 2045 Acklen Run Drive Rosharon, TX 77583
- 9207 Melmack Drive Rosharon, TX 77583
- 9206 Waldrick Trace Drive Rosharon, TX 77583
- 2009 Acklen Run Drive Rosharon, TX 77583
- 9210 Waldrick Trace Drive Rosharon, TX 77583
- 9902 Opal Gates Drive Iowa Colony, TX 77583
Walk Score for Sterling Lakes, Iowa Colony
Sterling Lakes, Iowa Colony School Data
Iowa Colony School Districts
We’re sorry, we were unable to load the school district data. Please check back soon.
Iowa Colony Schools
We’re sorry, we were unable to load the school data. Please check back soon.